DAY 1: Starting a business in the cannabis industry. COST – $250.00
If you would like to start a Marijuana Dispensary, Non-Profit Collective, Marijuana Delivery Service, Marijuana Co-op and Marijuana Grow Operation, these classes are for you. Our attorneys and dispensary owners and consultants will help guide you in the right direction.
Objective #1: State Specific Medical Marijuana Laws & Operator Requirements to Start a Business
Objective #2: Decide what type of business to start, compare different types of careers.Objective #3: Create step-by-step plan to start your business.
- Marijuana business licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where is the best locations to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on business application and where to go.
- Not for Profit, “C” Corporation and Non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation options.
- Difference between Medical Marijuana Business and Agricultural Marijuana Business.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- How to facilitate transactions.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Pros and Cons of retail, delivery and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money is needed to start.
- California Collective registration form (you need this to get in business).
- Marijuana Collective By-Laws.
- Marijuana Collective “Membership Agreement”.
- “Authorization to Transport” medical marijuana.
- “Authorization to Cultivate” medical marijuana.
- Comprehensive list of all online marijuana directories, hand picked by our chancellor.
- List of referrals of Merchant Services, attorneys, banks and other businesses that will help you run your business.
Medical Benefits of Marijuana and history of Marijuana:
- Review studies and medical conclusions,
- Go over symptoms, which can be controlled and relieved by cannabis.
- How to become a marijuana patient.
- How to get the State marijuana ID card. (this is not the card that the doctors or collectives give out. This is from the state of California MMP program).