420 College review is an interactive look at 420 College review of materials being covered at 420 College seminars. Learn how to start a marijuana dispensary with the help of 420 College.
Focus is on how and why you need to start up your marijuana business PROPERLY and LEGALLY, under the state programs in your area!
Cannabis Dispensaries, co-ops, collectives, clubs and delivery services are SHUT DOWN every day because the groups operating them are doing business contrary to law. Learn what they are doing wrong and how to avoid making those same mistakes.
Step-by-step review of state requirements to start a business (in California. We cover Proposition 215, SB.420 and California Attorney General Guidelines for Non-Diversion
, in Arizona, Prop 203; in Colorado, Amendment 20, etc). (This varies by state and county, in some cases)
Objective#2: Types of business structure to use to start, compare different types of careers.
From DAY ONE – you will know more about:
- Creating a step-by-step business plan to start your weed business.
- Marijuana business licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- You will also get all forms are necessary to start and run your cannabis business.
- Where are the best locations to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on marijuana business application.
- Where to go to get what you need.
- Not for Profit and Non-profit options.
- Are “C” Corp, “S” Corp, and LLC options best for you and can you operate with those entities?
- Mutual Benefit Corporation option.
- Marijuana business tax information.
- Who gets to pay taxes.
- How to pay marijuana business tax.
- Who is subject to income tax.
- Bookkeeping for a marijuana collective.
- Volunteers and employees.
- W-2’s and 10-99’s.
- Difference between Medical Marijuana Business and Agricultural Marijuana Business.
- We’ll answer the question “How will I make money if it’s a non-profit?”
- Who owns the marijuana business? Can I sell it?
- How to facilitate transactions.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes. for a marijuana business.
- General Liability Insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Marijuana merchant account services for your business.
- Pros and Cons of retail marijuana business, marijuana delivery business and grow operations.
- Advertising strategies, where and how to get patients for your collective.
- Where to get marijuana for your collective.